Our client in the shipping industry is currently searching for a bilingual English and Portuguese customer service represetnative with a familiar background in sales and customer service and working knowledge of salesfoce.
- Responsible for responding to customer requests/issues in a timely and professional manner and resolving business issues promptly.
- Receive and handle emails, phone calls and live chats.
- Log all the cases in Salesforce (phone calls).
- Accountable for driving customer satisfaction by understanding the root cause of the business issues and ensuring proper solutions are provided.
- Strictly follow the SOPs and handling customer request and queries.
- Build, maintain and strengthen business relationships with customers.
- Develop and foster deeper understanding of customer needs, concerns and future plans.
- Work closely with other IT team to resolve production issues and outages.
Education & Professional Qualifications:
- HS Diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as customer service representative.
Skills & Qualities:
- Outstanding communications skills both oral and written
- Ability to effectively communicate and interface with customers, peers as well as executive level management.
- Fluent English and Portuguese
- Possess pleasant, yet assertive telephone personality with good listening skills.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to dive deeply into and understand business problems to provide accurate solutions.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to set priorities, and be responsive to customer requests.
- Demonstrates business knowledge, perspective and ethical behavior.
Job Number: 266459